The risk of contracting and spreading the coronavirus is real. To reduce the risk, you should:
- Practice social distancing
- Wear a mask in public and in situations when social distancing isn’t possible
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- If you are feeling sick, stay home and distance yourself from others
If you’re concerned you may have contracted COVID-19, take a health assessment at www.testutah.com. You can find covered testing locations at www.coronavirus.utah.gov. If your doctor orders a COVID test, make sure it is done at in-network lab, like Labcorp or Quest, to avoid any out-of-pocket cost to you.
Get a Flu Shot
This season a flu shot is more important than ever. Flu shots are covered at no cost to you when you visit a contracted provider.
Top Places to Get a Flu Shot
- Flu clinic at your worksite – check with your employer.
- Local pharmacy – can’t beat the convenience.
- Your doctor’s office – combine with a scheduled visit.
- Health department – call for details.
If you have questions, contact PEHP at 801-366-7555.